The safety of our people, our equipment and the environment has always received our highest priority. At BC Road Safe every effort is made to identify hazards at places of work and to reduce risks.
We show our commitment to safety in our safety policy which gives direction to the way we run our company and which makes it clear that “We do it safely – or not at all”.
BC Road Safe is committed to maintaining the very highest standards also when it comes to a safe and healthy working environment for our employees and everybody else affected by our activities.
It is the policy of BC Road Safe to comply with the Canada Labour Code and Work SafeBC. These include Proper and Right Singage, Proper and Right Traffic Separation, Hours of Work and Proper Number of Personnel on the Site.
Our commitment to safety is unconditional - “We do it safely – or not at all !”.
At all times and in all places we work according to the following principles:
- All accidents and injuries are preventable.
- Every employee has a responsibility for his or her own safety, the safety of others and the safety of the environment.
- No business objective is so important that it will be pursued at the sacrifice of safety.
- Safe conduct of operations is a condition of employment.
- A job is well done only if it is done safely.
BC Road Safe is dedicated to deliver second to none service to our customers.
Respecting each other and the world we live in, is an integral way to the way we do business in BC Road Safe.
We work in other municipalities to ensure that all we do is environmentally, economically and socially sustainable.